Northern Territorians who have a business or community connection to India are invited to join Deputy Chief Minister Hon Nicole Manison MLA at a special ceremony in Thiruvananthapuram, India from 11 to 12 October 2023 to celebrate the signing of a memorandum of understanding and plan of action between the Northern Territory Government and Kerala State Government.
This unique opportunity will strengthen trade, engagement and economic partnerships between the 2 governments.
This delegation may appeal to members of the Territory community who are:
- members of the Territory community who originate from India
- operating businesses with links between the Northern Territory and Kerala
- Kerala community members living in the Territory
- tech firms, start-ups that want to export to India
- skilled professionals looking to work with a key bilateral partner
- researchers, experts and policy thinkers wishing to access India’s key growth areas.
Priority will be given to business applicants that meet the terms under the global support scheme.
Territory delegates will receive full access to the signing and additional related networking events.
Expressions of interest close on Friday 8 September 2023.
Participation in the delegation presents a unique opportunity to:
- meet with potential partners, key investors and clients in India
- learn from companies already successfully operating in the market
- showcase your capabilities to key stakeholders.
How to apply
To apply, follow these steps.
Step 1. Read the terms and conditions
Step 2. Fill in the application
Step 3. Submit application
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a copy of the Kerala Business Delegation flyer PDF (690KB).
Cost to participate
Participants are required to meet their own travel costs, including travel, meals and accommodation.
Businesses that apply to attend this international event, may be eligible to access support under the Global Trade Scheme.
For more information, go to the Northern Territory Government website.