Our schools in Australia’s Northern Territory are excited to welcome groups of overseas students to study with them in class and to share in school activities.
In the Territory, only a few flight hours from Asia, we offer excellent education in a safe and breathtaking environment, with stunning tropical sunsets and clear blue desert skies.
Learn in excellent education facilities and explore captivating natural and cultural heritage with stimulating outdoor tourism activities.
In the Territory, you can:
- relax at refreshing waterfalls at the Litchfield National Park, for more information go to the Northern Territory website
- observe stunning birdlife at the wandering wetlands of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Kakadu National Park, go to the Kakadu National Park website
- discover the magnificent landscapes of the Red Centre by visiting the UNESCO World Heritage listed Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, go to the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park website
- explore the rich culture of traditional and contemporary Aboriginal art at the Museum and Art Gallery Northern Territory in Darwin, go to the Museum and Art Gallery Northern Territory website
- enjoy outdoor festivals and events under blue skies and twinkling stars, find out more about festivals and events on the Northern Territory website.
Every school has something special to offer. Let us know your interests and we will match you with one of our schools, specialised in:
- English language
- STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and maths)
- performing arts
- leadership and professional development
Choose to learn in Darwin’s tropical climate by the sea or in Alice Springs, surrounded by the beautiful red desert.
Fill in the how to arrange a study tour online form.
Clockwise: 1., 4. and 5. Tourism NT / Shaana McNaught, 3. Tourism