StudyNT student ambassadors promote the Territory as an ideal study destination and place to call home for international students. StudyNT will give you the support, tools and training to do this successfully.
Over 12 months StudyNT will give you the support, tools and training to do this successfully.
As a StudyNT student ambassador you will enjoy:
- personal and professional development
- networking with other students, Territory employers and international delegations
- valuable work and volunteering experience
- invitations to functions, community and networking events
- activities that complement your current studies, and
- opportunities beyond the classroom.
What is the StudyNT Student Ambassador Program
It is a year-long program, with the next program commencing March 2021.
In addition to up to five days of professional development (over the course of the year), you may also have the opportunity to:
- attend formal events with local and international business people and delegations
- present on your experiences as an international student
- attend national events and conferences
- participate in community events and activities, including the Harmony Soiree
- work up to 30 casual, paid hours between March 2021 and March 2022 (or the end of your studies)
- meet political leaders, businesses and academics.
Applications open: 25 November 2020
Applications close: 7 March 2021
Interviews in Darwin CBD: 17 to 19 March 2021
Notification of successful ambassadors: 26 March 2021
First professional development session: 15 April 2021
Who can apply
To be eligible for a 2021 StudyNT student ambassador position you must:
- be an international student or be a Territorian who holds a higher education scholarship from the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation and are studying at Charles Darwin University
- be at least 16 years of age on 1 January 2021
- you can still apply if you are graduating in December 2020 or on a six month course / program
- reside and be studying with the registered international education and training providers in the Northern Territory.
How you apply
Applications are now open.
To apply, fill in the application form.
Email your application, your curriculum vitae and a 2mb photo to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 March 2021.
After you apply
You must be available to participate in an interview between 17 and 19 March 2021 in Darwin CBD, and attend the professional development session on Thursday 15 April 2021.