- Indonesian live export market moves from strength to strength.
- Indonesia has advised of revised regulations increasing the weight and age limit of live feeder cattle eligible for import into Indonesia.
- Import permits from the Trade Ministry and recommendation letters from the Ministry of Agriculture will now be valid for 12 months.
- Weight limit increased from 350kg average weight to maximum 450kg.
- This will allow better business planning for exporters and increase the range of cattle eligible for export.
Read the full media release on Indonesian live export market moves from strength to strength.